Isn’t fall everyone’s favorite season? Besides all the festivities and yummy food, many mothers are glad to see the sun set on summer. When the temps finally cool and the days shorten, your pregnancy can get much more comfortable! Add in the new flavor of maternity fashion — fall maternity dresses — and there is much to look forward to in September!
If you’re all about coziness, long sleeves, and burning autumn colors, you’re going to fall in love with fall maternity clothes. Now is the time for fashionable comfort! It’s time to say hello to gorgeous fall maternity maxi dresses and other cozy fall pregnancy outfits.
We’re thrilled you’re ready to turn over a new leaf and revamp your maternity wardrobe. Our collection of fall maternity dresses has all the autumn looks you’ll need for your holiday parties, special events, and casual wear. Fall baby shower dresses, fall maternity dresses for photoshoots — we carry them all!
What Fall Maternity Dresses Are In Style?
Right, so what is fall maternity fashion, exactly? Trendy fall maternity dresses are flowy, relaxed, and drenched in deep colors. You can usually tell fall pregnancy outfits by their warm shade. We’ll talk more about these seasonal colors in a minute.
The best fall maternity dresses for baby showers, photoshoots, and daily wear flatter your growing figure. Fall pregnancy dresses are also styled more for warmth, whereas summer gowns are designed to be breezy. This is why fall maternity maxi dresses are one of the most popular styles of the season.
Fall maternity maxi dresses reign supreme with flowy, comfortable skirts! You can wear these long maternity gowns to any autumn celebration and be on point (and warm). Though fall maternity maxi dresses can do no wrong, fall pregnancy dresses with V necklines and tie belts are also very fashionable in autumn.
What Colors Are in Season For Fall Maternity Dresses?
Earth tones and neutrals are often the go-to for fall maternity clothes. This year (2022), warmer shades like clay and fuchsia are favored. Whether you’re shopping for fall baby shower dresses or fall maternity dresses for photoshoots, the color code is the same:
What Fall Maternity Dresses Can You Wear to a Baby Shower?
The pretties ones! But seriously, you can expect fall maternity dresses for baby showers to be more beautiful and upscale than your average pregnancy dress. Our advice? Learn what designs flatter your body and go with those.
For example, consider how your baby bump sits. Are you carrying high or low? If you’re carrying high, a maternity gown with an empire waist defines your shape by separating your bust and bump. If you’re carrying low, fall baby shower dresses without a waistline (think bodycon) are more flattering.
Another point to consider is your bust. If your chest is poppin’, then strapless maternity dresses may not be for you. This is because the dress is more likely to slip down, and you don’t want to be pulling up your gown every five minutes!
If you still want to do a cold shoulder look (it is super trendy), then you can opt for a one-shoulder baby shower dress or try to find the most supportive bra possible.
Finally, think about the color! Most fall shades flatter mommies with warm undertones. If you have cool skin or light-colored hair, you can always rock fall neutrals like beige, silver, and green.
- Delaney: These long sleeve pregnancy dresses boast incredible flow, making them the perfect fall maternity dresses for photoshoots! With their off the shoulder design and mid-waistline, they’re ideal for mothers carrying high or low.
- Catalina: These wrap maternity dresses feature an empire waist and maxi-length skirt. This design is best for mothers carrying high.
- Eleanor: Short and sweet! This petite fall maternity dress is ideal for shorter mamas. The mid-thigh length is very flattering for small women tend to get swallowed by longer gowns. The waistline can also flatter both high and low bumps.
- Hazel: Thanks to her sleeveless design, Hazel makes fine maternity dresses for baby showers in fall or summer. The sectioned design flatters all bumps and even adds height.
- Gianna: Our absolute fave! Gianna is super trendy with a tie belt. The empire waistline makes her the best for mothers with a high bump, though any mom-to-be can stun with this gown. The V neckline shapes all busts for a toned look.